Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Bucket List

The Bucket List. At work, waiting to go to the gym. Bucket List was, um, available. Old story I know. Anyhoo, it's not that long, so I decided to give it a shot.

Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman. Good start.
Movie about what two old guys do after they find out they're dying. Uh oh, you're losing me fast.
The movie never recovered.

Nicholson plays the rich, annoying asshole I'm sure he's played many times, Freeman the quiet all-too-wise man. Boo-ring. I think both of them have some good years left in them, but in Bucket List it's like each is a caricature of himself. Freeman is constantly spouting useless facts and info. This is annoying in a precocious child, it's mind numbing in an old man who doesn't seem to read much.

I can't stand to think about this movie more. Didn't like it.

1 comment:

Marissa + Scott said...

haha! Loving this review. And +1 for watching movies at work. luuuucky.