Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Wire finale.

Another week, another finale of a series I like. This week it's The Wire. And it's done for good. Of course you already know this, but that's right, the Wire is over. The best show ever on television is now finished. As Margo so eloquently put it, "Poor Christopher"... frowny face.

I'll miss the writing, the acting. The characters, the gritty reality. The anticipation of a new episode. It didn't end happily for everyone, but it ended well, with its head help high. I'm getting choked up about this, time to change the subject...

I've been watching a lot of High Stakes Poker on GSN. If you like poker, I highly recommend it. It is a lot of fun. In pool news, my friend Andy and I won our 9-ball match this week after being thoroughly embarrassed last week.

Bridge tomorrow, we'll talk soon :)

No comments: