Monday, December 24, 2018

Terminator Salvation

Terminator Salvation. If you know me, and judging by my ever dwindling following, chances are you do, you know that I like Terminator. I like the movies, I like the TV show, I like the concept, I like the music. You get the picture. T3 was pretty lame, and seemed like a terrible way to end this very interesting franchise.
But this year we got the TV show, which I love, and now a new Terminator installment starring none other than Christian Bale. Best actor in the series since Linda Hamilton. Well, that's where the good news stops. This movie is a confused mess, and none of it makes any sense at all. it's not even worth getting into. They're making yet another Terminator movie this year, this one ignoring that 3 and Salvation ever happened. You should do the same. 

No comments: