Thursday, December 20, 2018

Taken

Taken.
[2008 take] Holy kick ass Liam Neeson. Old guys can still bring it I guess. Not since Rob Roy(in fact, including Rob Roy) has Liam been this action starry.

[2018 take] Welp, this hasn't really aged well. Neeson went on to make Taken 2, 3, maybe 4? He has parodied himself, and was kind of everywhere for a while. Sadly, when he wife died he started taking any movie offered to distract him from his depression, and it shows unfortunately.

In 2014, Neeson opened up about losing Richardson in an interview with 60 Minutes, saying that he turned to work to help him through his grief. 

“I’m not good without work,” he said. “I just don’t – I just don’t wallow too much. You know? And I just didn’t want to – especially for my boys – seem to be wallowing in sadness or depression.”

No comments: