Thursday, August 13, 2009

Babylon A.D.

Babylon A.D. Vin Diesel action movie... Quelle Surpise! It's set in a weird future, and has Michelle Yoeh,
lets hop right in. Vin is a badass, I get it. Rza can write music, I get it. Russia is in a bad place right now, I get it. Uh oh, Margo reluctantly agreed to watch this movie, and it's boring after 3 minutes. After the third awful edit, leaving us both wondering if they left out a scene or two, my lovely wife decided to 'rest her eyes'.
At least it's not all bad Vin Diesel. For about 10-15 minutes it feels like a bad Jason Statham movie. Congratulations. This movie isn't worth truly explaining, it's not even worth fixing the screwy formatting in this post. Just avoid B.A.D(see what I did there?)
zzzz
What? Just writing about the movie put me to sleep. Sorry for the drool...

No comments: